Friday, January 28, 2011

Weekend updates

I just came back from a day of splurging on some yummy food, but now it is time to get back on track.


As my anticipation for the new Tracy Anderson program grows, I must again acknowledge that my rotations will (yet again) undergo some more changes as I plan to (loosely) follow her program for 90 days.  I know, I know...when will I ever stick to a rotation?  Hopefully when I post a new rotation on Sunday, I'll actually do it.

Speaking of Tracy Anderson, I'm sure many of you are sick of me blogging about her.  Quite frankly, I'm sick of blogging about her too.  Once the anticipation dies down and I receive the Meta program on Monday, I'll refuse to let my little fingers type her name on this blog...for one whole month!  Yup, you heard right.  I've decided that since everyone will be talking about their initial thoughts and write reviews from the get-go, I'll wait until I've done the program for one month before I write a review.  In fact, I think some of the best reviews I ever read came from people who did a video or a program consistently and were able to assess the results.

I'm still in love with the LE (Lebert Equalizer for you newbies), and I've noticed the better I perform the exercises, the harder the workouts become.  I've also noticed how multi-functional and compound many of these exercises are.  Gotta love getting in some core work while also working on the triceps.

Since I'm still on cloud nine from the fabulous lunch I had today with a dear friend I hadn't seen in awhile, I thought I'd give a shout-out to the Saigon Sisters stand at the Chicago French Market.  The Sun Tanned Cow Sandwich might be one of the best sandwiches I ever had!  If you are not familiar with it, it is braised beef in coconut milk, and served with lime leaves.  If you ever get the chance to stop by, I highly recommend it.

Enjoy your weekends!




No comments: