Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rant: Only 6 days into the New Year...

...and I already broke my number one fitness resolution.  I guess this is one of the downfalls of being a vidiot.


So what, you ask, did I exactly do?  I went ahead and purchased Tracy Anderson's Dance Cardio II.  It was on sale at the Gilte Group website for $22.50 (http://www.gilt.com/sale/women/at-home-gym/product/40871098), a reasonable price considering Anderson's DVDs are retailed at $30 a pop.  The funny thing too is I'm not a big fan of her cardio.  I suppose the collector in me could not be suppressed for very long.  Besides the price, I think I had this need to finish out my Tracy Anderson collection since I own everything else from her.

Luckily for me, my number 6 resolution called for me to remain positive in spite of my occasional failures. ;)  So I guess that means take a deep breathe, promise myself that it won't happen again, and move the date I am officially allowed to spend again up to 6/7/2011.

Here's hoping this was just a minor flub.  Cheers!

No comments: