Sunday, January 23, 2011

My new take on rotations

With a little help from the alcohol in my system, I have been able to make some clarity out of my current rotation problem.  Yes, that's right....alcohol makes you smarter!  Duh!


Starting Monday, January 24th (is that right?), here will be my 4-week rotation that alternates every other week:

Rotation A (weeks 1&3):

Monday:

  • Upper body: Circuit on Lebert Equalizer
  • Lower body: Tracy Anderson (my choice depending on my mood)
Tuesday:
  • Turbo Fire HIIT workout 
  • Crunch Pick Your Spot Pilates-10 min segment 
Wednesday:
  • Weights and cardio at the gym
Thursday;
  • Rest
Friday:
  • Upper body: Circuit on Lebert Equalizer
  • Lower Body: Tracy Anderson
  • TA Dance Cardio: 2 dance routines
Saturday:
  • Yoga
Sunday:
  • Turbo Fire HIIT workout
  • Yoga

Rotation B (weeks 2&4):

Monday:
  • Chalean Extreme (my choice of Burn, Push, or Lean phase)
  • Tonique
Tuesday:
  • Insanity
Wednesday:
  • Weights & Cardio at the gym
Thursday:
  • Rest
Friday:
  • Chalean Extreme
  • Tonique

Saturday:
  • Yoga
Sunday: 
  • Insanity

Let's see how long this one lasts.

Cheers!

No comments: