If you look at my other blog (you know the one about adulthood being a sham) and compare it with this one, it's obvious that for me, blogging about a passion is more fun than talking about myself. I commend those who can blog about their lives and their perspective so easily...it's not something I feel comfortable doing.
Since more blogging is a New Year's resolution of mine, I plan to blog on an average of 2-3x/week.
Here are some ways I plan to categorize my posts:
- Rants/Raves: My inner bitch needs to be heard. Hear me roar, dammit!
- Reviews: Although I'm starting a 6-month spending hiatus, I'll still review workouts, ranging from DVDs in my collection, ones that I will purchase after June (if I can I make it to June), and even free online workouts.
- Recommendation of the week: This can range from anything, including health & fitness websites I like, Youtube channels dedicated exercise, fitness products I deem worthy of praise, etc.
- Workout playlists: A good excuse for me to share my tastes in music! ;)
- Star workout of the week: This will feature a workout in the current rotation that I will be doing and that I especially like.
- Instructor Highlight: What is fitness without the people who make it accessible and bring it into our homes?
- Healthy eatings: As I venture more into clean and healthy eating, I will share foods and recipes I am incorporating into my diet.
- Bad foods I love: Sorry, the foodie in me just had to go there. ;) I will (occasionally) share with you the foods that tempt me the most and cause me to sometimes lose focus on my fitness goals. Nothing wrong with treating yourself once-in-awhile!
- Featured workout rotation: I will share with you my exercise schedule, which changes every 4-6 weeks.
I'm open to suggestions and this is not set in stone, but it's a start. Even though I have been consistent with eating well and exercising so far this week, next week will be the official start week.
Here's to a fabulous 2011! Cheers!