Sunday, August 19, 2012

Workout schedule for week of August 20th-26th

Alright, time to pull out the workout calendar!



So having revisited the Weider  X-Factor ST program, I ended up completing the entire first week...and I liked it. A lot.  Could this be the first system I complete in its entirety?   I will talk more about the program in my blog post on Tuesday, but week 2 will definitely play a part in this week's exercise rotation.

Monday: 1 hour walk (active rest day)
Tuesday: Weider XT Week 2 & 1 hour walk
Wednesday: Rebounding Cardio & 1 hour walk
Thursday: Weider XT Week 2 & 1 hour walk
Friday: Kickboxing & 30 min walk
Saturday: Weider XT Week 2 & 30 min on the treadmill (at my parent's house for the weekend)
Sunday:  1 hour walk (active rest day)

Additional rotation notes: As you may have noticed, I am including walking into my exercise schedule.  The weather has been gorgeous and a little cooler than usual for August--hope that doesn't mean a cold fall!  I am taking advantage of the last few months of good weather for the year and getting in some nice walks to supplement my workouts.  Hopefully, I can enjoy this weather, as well as the cooler fall weather...until the trees are naked.  Sexy image, isn't it?



Anyway, I hope you get your week off to a good start.  Cheers!

No comments: