Friday, December 2, 2011

Taking a break from rotations

It seems I cannot complete a fitness goal, no matter how hard a I try.


 I hate making excuses, but the mental fatigue of the past six months is taking a toll on my incentives to exercise and even my physical health.  I think this is officially the heaviest I have ever been in my life!  None of my clothes fit, and I mean NONE. 


I have decided to take a break from rotations for the rest of the year because too many recent life complications have prevented me from being consistent and following the rotation.  I've decided to instead rotate a few DVDs that will prepare me to get back on track. 

Although I don't want to set anything in stone, here are my list of DVDS I will use for the rest of 2011:
  • Tonique premier: It's an ass burner and with all those reps, my stamina should return
  • Tracy Anderson Mat: as much as I love this one, I never gave it a chance to be used regularly, so we will see if it lives up to its reputation (it's her best reviewed DVD)
  • Turbo Fire HIITs: It's to get back my cardio endurance and those short but intense suckers will do the trick
  • Yoga: The one good thing about Borders closing down is all the yoga DVDS I got for cheap.  I'll be rotating a few back-and-forth to work on my flexibility.
As  for my first rotation of 2012, I may be returning back to Meta, but lately, P90x has been calling my name.  I have been putting off that rotation for 3 years!  I think 2012 just might be Tony Horton's year. 

Have a good weekend! 

No comments: