Thursday, April 12, 2012

I caved

I know...I am predictable.  Because I lack willpower and I am a slave to fitness trends and hype, I just purchased Jillian Michael's Body Revolution

But I don't give a damn if you judge me.  I haven't been this excited for a fitness purchase in a long time!


Yes, I know I make mighty resolutions promises and don't even bother to follow through.  I swear on my grandfather's grave that I am not this flippant in my everyday life!  Regardless, I am very pumped to get this rotation going as soon as next. 

So what becomes of my April rotation?  I will still follow it and use the workouts as compliments to the Body Revolution rotation. 

Okay, confession time: I cannot do more than 30 minutes of a Tonique workout during an exercise session.  Also, I prefer the 30-minute express versions of the P57 workouts.  And you know what?  The workouts from Jillian's system aren't any longer than 30 minutes.  This scenario is full of win!

I will check back at a later, after the system has arrived on my doorstep.  Until then, cheers!

Jillian, I have never been more excited to workout with you screaming at me...kidding!

No comments: