Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sample the JNL style workouts

Lately, I have been gushing about how great the 30/30 format of circuit training is, based on the format of the JNL Fusion program.  Well, I thought I would share some clips of Jennifer Nicole Lee's workouts for those not familiar with her style of workouts.   
If you visit Youtube and subscribe to the channel of fitness model and creator of JNL Fusion, Jennifer Nicole Lee, you can get a nice directory of sample workouts, diet tips, clips from her conferences and appearances, etc.  I admit, Jennifer has a big personality and has no shame hocking her numerous products --Jennifer, you can send my cut of the proceeds later -- so those who prefer straight personality types should probably exit now.  For those looking for some excitement and a change of pace in their workouts, check out my favorite clips below!

Full Length Shoulder Shredder Workout:




Lower Body Workout:

                                               Skip to 1:52 to get to the heart of the workout



Glutes That Salute!

Note: these moves can be modified on the ground if you do not have a bench




I Love Muscle Full Body Workout

Skip to 0:57 to get straight to the workout



Enjoy the blood, sweat and tears!  Cheers!


No comments: