Friday, March 16, 2012

The latest fitness craze I gave into

I'm just gonna get to the point: I'm now rebounding.

Just in time for Tracy Anderson's latest product, I am have decided to start using a rebounder for cardio.  I realized I needed it when a.) my plantar fasciitis started kicking in again and b.) it is just too much damn fun not to!

I went with the Pure Fun 38" mini trampoline...and it certainly lives up to its name!


My cardio has suffered substantially over this past year and it seems every time I try to get back in the game, I only end up with another injury...and often, it is my stupid trap!  I have been fairing well with Jillian and the occasional Tracy, as well as easing back in with Sylwia, but I feel my intensity has been lacking.

I have been trying out different exercises and DVDs that compliment rebounding these past few days, and I am really liking it. I already feel my cardio capacity improving. Heck, I can even do it while watching TV. 

While I have had a great start this year with Jillian, I think I am going to put her away for awhile (feeling a plateau coming on) and concentrate on rebounding to compliment Tracy and Sylwia's Tonique Method.

Who knows?  Maybe I will be ready in time for bikini season?  I know, I know...call me a hypocrite if you will.

Anyway, enjoy the weekend and Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments: