Saturday, December 8, 2012

Tried Turbo Fire after a long hiatus...

...and I am glad to know I still got it!  Was definitely a bit tough on my calves, but thankfully no plantar fasciitis.


Towards the end of the workout, I have to admit that I was running on fumes.  My form got a little sloppy too.  Regardless, it is nice to know I can ease my body back into the high impact aerobics I use to love so much; however, knowing now that high impact aerobics are not the end all, be all of cardio, I will probably start to incoporate it back into my routine maybe 1-2x/week.  Today was a cardio day for me in the Body Revolution rotation, so I used the Fire 60 workout as a substitute.  I think Turbo Fire will make a nice compliment to my current Body Revolution rotation.

Nothing says you love your body more than a good ol' fashion star jump.

No comments: