Tuesday, September 11, 2012

When I'm consist with exercise...

...I notice that things around me just fall into place.


It's no coincidence that ever since I resumed consistent exercising in the past few months, my life has seen some much needed improvements.  For one, I am eating better.  I am also more productive.  My sense of self and evaluating who I am and what I want out of life has become more clearer.  I'm sleeping...well...I am still the quintessential night owl who suffers from FOMO.  I don't think that is changing anytime soon.

Not to confuse causation vs. correlation, but I think exercise is a great indicator of my current life situation. When I am not exercising consistently, I am stressed, overworked, depressed or just flat out have lost hope.  When I am exercising, I am productive, busy-- but not too busy, happy, upbeat, positive and am well-balanced overall. 

In the coming weeks, I will be going through some mostly positive changes and am looking forward to where it takes me.  In the meantime, I happy to say I am officially back on track.

Cheers!

No comments: