Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I must confess...

...I have not worked out at all these past few weeks.




And to be honest, I'm quite embarrassed about the situation.  I know that sounds silly, but I am kind of upset that I let life situations get in the way of something I use to enjoy.  To sum it up in short, I am juggling two internships right now and am working close to 80 hour weeks.

While I am gaining some great experience, I'm no rookie when it comes to internships.  I feel that with my experience and at my age, I shouldn't have to rely on internships to get ahead.  I know it's a tough economy, but being a lifetime intern is becoming such a frustration.

Anyway, I am a little worried that not exercising has set me back some and I'm worried my body is too use to no exercise.  The upside of the situation is that any workout I start doing will be quite effective due to my lazy muscles.

Hopefully I will back on track soon and I also hope to be blogging again.

Cheers!

No comments: