Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I think I found a new love...

...and her name is Ellen Barrett.




Thanks to my lovely Secret Santa over at videofitness.com,  I recently obtained two workout DVDs lead by Ellen Barrett, an instructor who specializes in a mixture of Pilates, yoga, and low weight, high rep workouts.

Having caught the low weight, high rep bug, I am a little more reluctant to find myself getting into these types of workouts, but Ellen might have converted me.  Make no mistake, you can get a great workout from light weights if you know how to utilize them, and wen it comes to light weights, Ms. Barrett knows what she's doing.

I think what attracts me to Ellen and her workouts is her ability to articulate herself, her creativity with moves, and the fact that she really seems real-life nice, and not just workout video nice.  In other words, there is no cheese factor with her....her smile and disposition seem truly genuine.

Just two more days until I get her "Skinny Sculpt" DVD in the mail!


                                                           Cheers to a new beginning!

No comments: