Saturday, November 10, 2012

Quickie Reviews

 *UPDATE: I have added two reviews in the Reviews section and am organizing all reviews based on instructor profile. 

I have noticed that when I write reviews for workout systems or DVDs, those blog posts get the most views and bring the most hits to my blog.  Unfortunately, I cannot take the time to review every workout I come across.


 I have, however, been searching sites like Collage Video and Amazon for past reviews I have written and will start sharing them on my newly added Reviews page.  As I incorporate certain DVDs or workout systems into my daily regiment, you can periodically check this page to see a summary of my thoughts.  I will also try my best to note on this blog when a review has been added.

As a general rule of thumb, I would never use a workout consistently if I didn't give it at least 4 out of 5 stars.  Three-star reviewed workouts are used sparingly, while 1 or 2 stars get traded away.  Here is a breakdown of my rating system out of 5 stars:

1=horrible product
2=below average or mediocre
3=good, but has flaws
4=a very good, solid product
5=something I would deem as a classic

Check back for my reviews as they will be posted accordingly.  I am still unsure how I will organize them--by date or instructor--but I hope to have them running soon.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Cheers!

No comments: