Friday, March 8, 2013

Back on the JNL Fusion bandwagon

Now that I can get back into consistently exercising -- goodbye Mus musculus! -- I have found myself intrigued at the idea of finishing a JNL Fusion rotation.  Can I make it this time?


Statistically, the answer would likely be no, but that is not to say it isn't worth a shot.  I am almost finished with week 2 of the rotation and I feel no need to try other workouts, buy anything new -- well actually, the new Jillian is calling to me -- or blow off any of the scheduled days.  Quite frankly, I feel great!

I have six weeks left on the agenda, which seems like a reasonable amount of time.  If -- 'if' being the operative word here -- I complete this rotation, it would be the very first time I did complete one.  Not only is this cause for celebration, but does that mean I can do another rotation?  Whoa, let's not get ahead of ourselves!  But it is still a very intriguing thought.  I will make sure to update this blog with my thoughts, observations and results.

Until then, everyone enjoy the weekend.  Cheers!

Is strong the new black too?


1 comment:

Julia peter said...

Thanks for sharing information... La Fitness